It takes 20-25 minutes and it makes 4-6 servings.
- 1 kilo pork chops, boneless and skinless
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 bar cheddar cheese, cut into thick strips
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- oil for deep-frying
- Season the pork with salt and pepper
- Place a piece of pork on a plate and put a strip of cheese in the middle. Roll up and enclose with toothpick.
- Combine the flour and thyme. Dredge the pork rolls in flour then dip in beaten egg. Coat completely with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep-frying then fry the pork rolls until tender and golden brown.
- Drain. Be sure to remove the toothpicks before serving.