Healthy and delicious soup recipe that will warm up your family in 20 to 25 minutes and good for 4 servings.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1/3 cup canned corn, drained
- 2 medium size tomatoes, diced
- 1 can white or red kidney beans
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 cups beef stock
- In a pot, heat the butter then saute the garlic and onions. Add the zucchini, carrots, and corn
- When slightly tender, add the tomatoes, beans, Italian seasoning, and stock. Simmer for 15 minutes. Season to taste.