This Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad recipe is good for those who are in a diet because they are high in protein and low in fat. And it combines chicken and salad to produce a very tasty dish.
- 100 g mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 medium skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cucumber sliced thinly
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ sweet potato cut into circles
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Preheat grill or sandwich press on high.
- Cook chicken on grill until cooked well through (4 minutes each side). Set aside.
- Place sweet potatoes on grill / sand which press and cook until well browned, cut into cubes.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and place on top of lettuce, top with cucumber, cherry tomatoes and sweet potato.
- Mix together the sweet chili sauce and orange juice and drizzle over the top of salad.
- Serve immediately.