Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper
- 3 cups cold cooked jasmine rice, fluffed
- 3/4 cup frozen peas and carrot, thawed
- 2 hot dogs, quartered lengthwise & sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons oil, swirling to coat sides. Add eggs, salt and pepper and lightly scramble. Remove scrambled eggs and set aside. Add sliced hot dogs and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add rice; stir fry with hot dogs for 2 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots; stir to mix well. Add soy sauce, green onions, and scrambled eggs; stir-fry until heated throughout, about 2-3 minutes.
Recipe - www.food.com
Image - kawazoeemi.blogspot.com